It means courage.
It means integrity, authority and charisma.
It doesn’t translate easily into English, it’s not a literal thing,
The world needs leaders with Mana. Everyone has some…
The book follows the All Blacks for a year.
- Whakatau – Accountability
- Whaainga ki tutukitanga – Achievement
- Koha – Respect
- Whaia te iti kahurangi ki te tuohu koe me maunga keitei.
Pursue that which is precious and don’t be deterred by anything less than a lofty mountain.
- A, hupane, A, kaupane, Whiti te ra!
One step upwards, another step upwards, The Sun Shines!
- Kia urupu tatou kaua e taukum ekume
Let us be united not pulling against each other.